Deadpool’s getting married in the morning…
Deadpool is getting married, maybe not in the morning but rather in April as denoted by this rather…
Deadpool is getting married? I thought Marvel hated marriage but still I have so much thoughts on that group picture.
The Bride’s identity
- The bouquet of roses look like a skull, Death maybe? Too obvious?
- Jenn is the maid of honor, quick someone make a list of Jenn’s female BFFs who are not in this pic!
- Doesn’t the Bride get to pick the Bridesmaids? Most of the Bridesmaids seem like they are more acquainted with Wade (unless the Bride is someone who is part of Wade’s group).
The Groomsmen and the Bridesmaids
- Who is that redhead between Domino and Lady D? Syrin? Hope? I doubt it’s Hope because she doesn’t really know Wade or hasn’t met him that well (although I wouldn’t put it past Wade to give her a spot because she is Cable’s daughter and he did travel with them for awhile when she was a bb so he might view her as a niece). Syrin makes more sense since she is close to DP and the way Domino is looking at that redhead makes me think she is Syrin.
- Steve as DP’s Groomsman (that tie), Steve and Wade weren’t really that close but I guess a bout of rochambeau, a couple of fist fights, having Steve sit on his lap during an awkward car ride, and that emotional roller coaster ride that was The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly arc brought them a bit close. Steve is definitely more sympathetic to him and offered his emotional support, so I hope their camaderie continues past that one arc. Besides it would be cool to see DP guest star in Cap’s title now that Steve is going through his own shit and some similar shit that Wade went through (they both lost their kids, Steve lost Ian and Wade lost Eleanor), plus Remender for all his faults knows how to write Wade so I trust he would make a good Steve and Wade moment.
- Nate is the best man, as it should be.
- I dunno who the people in the lower right are suppose to be, I guess that’s Jessica Jones and Dani (with a tux omg how cute) with Luke. I don’t know who those two kids are, my guess the boy is Kid DP, I dunno about the girl tho.
- Janet and Rocket are there, I don’t really know if they have a connection to Wade or whoever he is marrying or they are just there to fill spots, which sucks because Wade does have friends he’s closer to then some of the people that are here (and they are missing)
- Like Bob, Blind Al, Weasel Sandi, Outlaw, etc… Where are they? At least have Bob and Blid Al (I also wish someone would remember that Al and Steve were sweethearts during the war).
The rest of the characters
- Tarene as Thor girl! I thought she left during the Initiative? I know I should take this whole image with a grain of salt but I am so happy that she’s back at least in some way or form. I am also happy at seeing Balder in something, JFC we need more Balder! Give me my Balder! I miss him (there should be an extra Thor type of comic that focuses on the Warriors 3, Sif, and Balder and on the other Asgardians, and maybe even Bill and by that I mean both human and Thor Horse Bill… Fuck just bring back JiM and make it into that).
- Is that Rom? Or a random Spaceknight? I also want Rom back! Do they have the rights to him? He was cool (and I kind of shipped him with Rogue too and I am sad that no friendship or anything developed out of their interaction, especially if you consider that Rogue’s turning point from villain to hero started when she met Rom).
- Speaking of Rogue whoever wrote that article that’s linked here missed Rogue standing between Havok and Ororo.
- Pet Avengers are there!
- Who in Marvel let Irving Forbush out? But they did advertise that he was available for weddings soooo.
- I like how Johnny is bothering Ben, how the X-kids are fighting, Beast and Wonder Man are clowning around, how some of the couples are hugging and being happy, how some of the other characters are doing things besides just standing and looking at the Bride and Groom it shows some personality and insight to who they are.
- Someone should tell Starfox to get away from Ava, please, have him sit in a corner or something.
- Wow a lot of people came to this wedding.
Yeah I got nothing more to say *scratches head*