Catching up on some previews! Mitchell x Marvel x Mondo opens April 25th at Mondo Gallery in Austin, TX.
Mike Mitchell [website | tumblr | twitter]
Reading some interviews from Newsarama and CBR about the whole Angela thing.
- Thor and Angela will most likely fight about something (no surprise there) before Thor finds about his relationship to her. They’ll start not liking each other (maybe later on they can patch things up and bond over their shitty dad).
- Angela will hate being Odin’s kid and considering he vanished her realm I can see why.
- Loki is going to be upset because he feels Angela being his and Thor’s sister might upset his relationship with Thor (which is going great), he’s also going to question his role in Asgard and might possibly look to move over to the Tenth Realm.
- As always everyone is ignoring Balder (technically Angela would be his sister too) maybe he is better off not being involved.
Young Loki; green-eyed, mist-born
ice-spear in one hand
stag-hunting come dawn
streak of shade on a bone-pale land.
I had the privilege of donning Captain America’s costume. I’m pleased to say it fit like a glove. (laughs)
Chris Evans - I take my hat off to him. He was so game. I put his costume on and I did a crude impression of Captain America and then later, he watched me do it. And so that performance that you see, is Chris Evans doing an impression of me doing an impression of him.
- Tom Hiddleston, Thor: The Dark World Commentary
That moment where Loki realises he’s a Jotun
i imagine this to be his expression as he listens to various envoys/councilmen voice their concerns about the security of the realm, her current state of disrepair and the immediate health and well-being of asgard’s people and provinces—you know, just trivial everyday irritations that distract from the much more important task of ogling your brother through the little partition of his prison cell door.
LET’S JOIN LOKI’D ARMY!